It’s truly amazing how wonderful it feels to give of oneself. Gift-giving is the surest way to experience instant gratification. Receiving gifts is lots of fun, but the love, care, and devotion that goes into giving a meaningful gift to a friend, relative, colleague, or client is wonderful. Meaning is something that we all search for at some point in our lives. Acquiring possessions is a mindless pursuit, but sharing what you have with others is inherently enriching. With that in mind, it’s time to take a look at some incredible gift-giving ideas we love that are great for the person who is always on the go and seems to always have it under control. From beautiful stationery to cosmetics to decadent treats and everything in between, we think these are pretty fab gifts.
Here’s a list that meets every budget:
- Birch Box makes buying makeup and skincare products much easier and the best part is that it can be customized. Birch Box was one of the 2018 award winners for beauty subscription boxes. We love it too!
- Sugarfina Many of the candies are made with no artificial colors or flavors and are all-natural, gluten-free, and fat-free. They’re prettily packaged in small, clear acrylic boxes instead of bright, colorful plastic bags, so each purchase feels special and intentional.
- One Hope Wine speaks the language of love. They bring together a community that makes the world better through memorable wine and experiences. They have made over $3 million dollars in donations that provided people with global health care, forever homes for shelter animals, meals for children, life-saving vaccines, and much more. If you’re looking for the perfect philanthropic gift, this is a home run.
- Stationery – We think a handwritten card or note is one of the best gifts one can give and/or receive. In fact, we could write a whole book showing some of the paper goods we love. Here are a few faves:
- Pop Sugar makes social stationery fun, stylish, and oh so hip.
- Rifle Paper Co. There’s a reason artist Anna Bond, who started in a Florida-based garage apartment, now has over a half million followers on Instagram. She even offers artful gift wraps and tags.
- Minted is designed by independent artists from all over the country with winning designs voted up by the community who helps them choose what to sell.
- Last, not least, if you’re looking to make your special gift even more special, get in touch with Oklahoma-based Ruby Murry and Whitney Wade. They are besties and the real names behind Laurel and Marie. They can put a truly artful touch to any gift tag, card, or correspondence.
- Books make the greatest gifts, you’re giving a whole world inside them. We love the book “Life is Good,” the message is perfect for today. A percentage of profits goes to children in need.
- Graze provides healthy snacking on the go. Who isn’t running a million miles an hour these days? These snacks are healthy, convenient, and easy to carry anywhere.
- Yeti has some of the most stylish premiere drinkware to help you stay hydrated all year round.
- AirPods these earbuds are effortless and will change your listening experience.
- Orbits Eye Stones for anyone who loves spa pampering, these cooling, soapstone donuts fit right over tired, puffy eyes and make them feel good.
- Harry & David’s offers exceptional handcrafted gourmet gifts for the person who likes variety.
Of course, flowers always work too 💐
“A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.” ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca