Benefits of working with Speak Inc. Speakers Bureau
• Consultative. We work with you as a partner on one key, focused aspect of your meeting planning process, offering insights on a wide-range of speakers and topics that meet your conference objectives. Our expert consultants represent decades of experience in the industry.
• Unbiased. Because Speak, Inc. does not represent speakers on an exclusive basis, our suggestions are unbiased and based solely on your needs, rather than an obligation to book specific speakers.
• Responsive. Once we have determined the kinds of speakers who will meet your objectives, we will immediately provide you with a digital proposal via E-mail, including video clips. Video demonstration tapes or DVDs can be on your desk within 24 hours.
• Facilitative. We encourage you to complete our invaluable pre-program questionnaire and talk with speakers about your objectives. We are happy to coordinate communication to whatever degree you are comfortable. We are not here to get in the way – but to help facilitate and make your job easier.
• Detail-oriented. Our job is not finished once the contracts are signed. In fact, we have just begun! We pride ourselves on our extensive
follow-through, from coordinating travel and audio-visual requirements to scrutinizing speaker expense invoices; we make sure we complete the task to your satisfaction.
• Problem-Solvers. Consider Speak, Inc. your meeting day "insurance." In the rare event that a speaker is somehow prevented from fulfilling their obligation, we take immediate action to make sure that a suitable replacement is identified. Our 24-hour paging service ensures that one of our consultants is available to you anytime after-hours or on weekends should an emergency arise.
• Flexible. As a responsive entrepreneurial firm, we are not restricted by processes or policies that hinder possibilities. We subscribe to
the principle of building long-term client relationships and we do this by treating all of our clients and each of their programs as unique.
• Respected. In a very competitive industry, you'll find our name is well-respected by clients, speakers and fellow bureau reps alike and ranks among the very top bureaus in the country. Our extensive client list includes a vast array of corporate and association planners
who have called on us for well over a decade to assist them with their meetings.
• Cost-effective. In most cases our services cost you nothing, because Speak, Inc. retains its fee in the form of a commission from the speakers we book.